Tuesday, June 11, 2024

Note

I abruptly stopped writing the daily blog. Nothing happened, I am fine. But there was a reason behind it and the reason was my family. If anyone thinks that we live in a free country without restrictions that person is greatly mistaken.

The first amendment of the constitution permits the freedom of the press. Not in my house! In my house censorship rules. If the family members do not agree with what I wrote, then it can not be published. They say that I write about controversial subjects and opinions, and they do not think I should continue doing it. For their and my safety!

So, being a good dad to my daughter and good husband to my wife, I agreed. I will stay away from any questionable subject, will keep my comments to myself and will only write when there is nothing to write about!

No comments:

Post a Comment