Wednesday, August 10, 2022

Remodel

I have been watching a lot of tv lately, mainly some kind of reality shows. Actually, the reality shows that are dealing with house remodeling. Not that I want to get into something like that, it is just that I like the way they play out.

Also, there are a lot of different people get on these shows who are looking for new homes or just want their existing homes remodeled. These people come in all sizes, genders and colors and the common thread is that they all have money. At least most of them.

Many are same sex couples. Man with man or woman with her partner, another woman. Ok. I do believe if God wanted this, He would have created Adam and Adam. But this is a moot point, no reason to argue about it. I accept it for whatever it is worth, but don't stick it into my face!

Interestingly, with man with man couples it is noticeable which of the two is the husband and who is the wife. But most of them try to do that pretty silently. While with women it is a different story. The husband tries to make sure that everybody notices who is wearing the pants in that family. Their postures, their behaviors, their mode of dressing are all trying to be very masculine. Many times, it is funny to watch how they are trying to prove themselves.

It is ok with me. I don't have to live with them and as long as it is between two consenting adults, fine. But nobody can force me to like this. Maybe I am too old fashioned. In my days and all throughout history these people were there. BUT they never flaunted it like they do today.  

Ok, here is my take on this situation.

I would like to ask on of these man wanabees how does she pee in the toilet? Standing up or sitting down? Because if she/he pees sitting down she is a woman, and it doesn't matter how she dresses and how she cuts her hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment