Sunday, March 5, 2017

Saturday

Overall, this recent visit was more of a working visit than the previous ones. I didn't have a chance to eat as much as I used to or as I would have wanted to. I missed the good Hungarian foods. Although we twice ate at my mother-in-law's house and her cooking is first class, so I really can not complain.

On the other hand we traveled across Hungary and I had the chance to see places I never knew existed. And I am grateful for that.

We had one more unscheduled little event but like the others this one  also turned out fine.

Our rental car was a Citroën Diesel. Immediately upon receipt of the car the Service light was on accompanied with French notes. We didn't pay any attention until on Wednesday night trying to leave Mako the car didn't start.

After lots of calls back and forth with the rental company it turned out that there was an additive in the car that they put in Diesel cars because of emission and when that additive runs out the engine will not run.

Two hours wait later they brought down a replacement car, a Toyota SUV that we had until we left for home.

Fortunately, I was not the cause of this problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment