Saturday, March 11, 2017

Friday

I skipped a few days because I was just too busy and my creating juices kind of dried up. Nothing spectacular happened since I wrote the last time so nobody missed anything.

Yesterday, Thursday night my wife and I went to a theater. We went to see a Spanish Flamenco show. Every year this one theater has a Flamenco festival and this was the third one I saw. It is really interesting and entertaining. The performers are all from Spain however the audience is really mixed.

Very little is being said and just like in the opera we don't understand a word of it. But the dancing compensates us.

Something else.

This morning we awoke to a white city. It was snowing and by noon it looks like winter wonderland. They say today's snow is nothing compared to what can be expected for next Tuesday. If it gets here it supposed to be a doozie.

That is what we need, in the "middle of Spring" a snowstorm.

No comments:

Post a Comment