Sunday, January 29, 2023

Jeopardy

I love watching Jeopardy on tv. It never sees to amaze me how smart some people are. As soon as the question is read, they already know the answer regardless of the subject. I am still trying to figure out the question and they are already responding to it.

I think it would be fair if the runner ups would get the money they earned during the game and not $2,000 and $1,000 for second and third place. The show is extremely popular, and I am sure it is making money. So, why save on the contestants? Wheel of Fortune pays whatever the contestants earned or $1,000 minimum if nothing was earned.

I wish I could absorb all the smart answers I hear during Jeopardy but that is just not possible. Maybe the current host Ken Jennings can absorb most of it if he doesn't already know it. But I am sure he would know all the answers.

The other side of this is that sometimes they have a Celebrity Jeopardy where as the title says celebrities are invited who play for charities. Now it is frightening how dumb some of these people are. They do not know the answers to basic questions, and they laugh it off thinking it is funny to be stupid. It seems that if they don't have script they just can not function.

This just proves that in this country even the stupid can succeed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment