Saturday, November 9, 2019

Friday

Today is TGI Friday. The "very busy" week is over. Fortunately Monday is Veteran's Day meaning it is a federal holiday and there will be no mail.

I love these holidays. I don't remember getting time off from work at any of the holidays that government employees and public school teachers get. Even presidential election day was only off for me maybe up to fifteen years ago. Since then we only got about two hours off.

Anyway, lately Abigail is getting a fair amount of time off from school because of these special days.

By the way. President Trump announced that he was moving his official residence from New York City to Florida's Palm Beach. Governor Cuomo say "good riddence". Since then he spends more time in New York then before. Now he is coming here for the Veteran's Day parade. I think he is doing it just to piss the governor off. Good for him!

I was very busy today and it is now late night and I am tired and my creative juices are all dry.




No comments:

Post a Comment