Tuesday, November 5, 2019

Monday

It is Monday and I have to think about something to write of. It is not easy but with so many things going on in the world I'm sure I'll think of something.

Actually, we changed the clock here in New York and everywhere in the US from Saturday to Sunday. Like in many other things we lag behind the world in this too. So yesterday when we woke up at 8 am it was only 7 am. Honestly, time dragged on. The day just didn't want to end. Five o'clock it was already dark and we though it was night. But like everything else we'll get used to this one too.

I understand that some countries in Europe, like Hungary will stop changing times in the future. I don't see the reason why we have to do it. What difference one hour change will make to our lives. It does nothing except confuses our body clocks.

Changing work start times for an hour earlier is a lot easier than changing time for an entire country. At least this is my scientific opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment