Tuesday, December 13, 2022

Life

I really don't have anything against gays. Don't have much for them either. If this is a free country, then I have the freedom to choose whom I like and whom I don't like' Right? I certainly do not want to be pressed into liking someone or something because the think it so.

To watch a gay parade on tv just turns my stomach. Ok, so they like their own sex. Fine, but keep it to themselves. It is just not natural, but I guess we have to accept it. I go along with that but don't force it on me. This phenomenon is getting to be visible in many aspects of our lives.

To see same sex people walking on the streets holding hands, kissing is an everyday thing. But what upsets me is that popular tv shows inject such relationships to their shows even if they have nothing to do with the storylines.

There is this popular show called Hawai'i. It is a crime drame but two of the main female characters, agents are in a serious relationship with each other. The show never misses a chance to show them kissing or more. Hollywood sucking up to the LBTGQ community is similar to when they were sucking up to the black community. The black community complained that there were not enough black roles available. Now, they place token blacks in every show, needed or not. The same is with the LBTGQ people.

I don't know how young people feel about watching these shows and seeing men kissing men or women kissing women. I am not young, and I don't loke it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment