Wednesday, December 21, 2022

Virus

The unexpected health issues are passed. What happened was that I inadvertently picked up a stomach virus that made my night extremely uncomfortable. After it I was very tired and lethargic. Didn't eat or drink anything at all. But thanks to the good care of my wife, I am ok now. I think.

The flip side of this event, that my wife and Abigail caught this and for the weekend they also became ill. No explanation, just the symptoms. Good old Abi was worst off because she also developed a little fever. But thankfully by now the family is up and running as if nothing happened.

Robin is an Emotionally Support Dog and I think he had something to do with everybody getting better. He was here with us, didn't complain a bit.

I don't know where and how I picked up this virus but I guess it happened. I never had the covid, i survived the pandemic (so far) and now I got this virus. It is ridiculous. But the sad truth is that inadvertently I passed it on to my family which can happen in such close living environments.

I hope it is passed and we will be able to enjoy the holiday without any limitations.


No comments:

Post a Comment