Saturday, December 9, 2023

News

 Al-Jazeera is a Qatari government and royal family owned news network. It has reporters all over the world, including here in the US. I used to be available on my cable system but lately it is not. Available through YouTube or internet. They naturally have an English language section also. For a while I liked them because I had the misconception that they were pretty much neutral in their reporting but this opinion drastically changed after October 7.

Watching them I came to the conclusion that their reporting of the Gaza events is anything but neutral. It is so one sided that it is unbelievable. I don't know if they have reporters inside of Israel, but I would throw their asses out along with the ones in this country. Their reporting is very one sided, and that side is Hamas. 

It is bad enough that we can not get the real true news from our own American news networks, then there is that lying other network. There is already a real problem finding out what is happening in this world because of all the fake news we are being stuffed with. It would be great if there were a one truly honest news source for us. That is why I am already listening to another country's nightly newscast so I can make my own determination what is real and what is not.   

No comments:

Post a Comment