Friday, December 22, 2023

Robin and Stuff

Ok, so I missed some days, but I have a good excuse for it. Robin was done on Tuesday. We dropped him off at 9am and picked him up at 5:30pm. He was still very groggy and confused. It was a slow process but by today, Thursday he is looks ok.

He got a lot of affection and TLC. I hope he appreciated it. The good thing is that he is not angry at us and holds no grudge. Since all his front teeth (16) have been removed, he now barks with a lisp! 

Now, it is Christmas time. Abigail has no school until January something and there is holiday in the air. On that note I will be taking time off from this chore. I shall return next year, in January.

Until then, I wish Merry Christmas and a Happy and Healthy New Year to all!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment