Tuesday, February 13, 2024

2024

The holidays are over, the Old year is gone, and we are on to a brand New year. I guess we will still write 2023 because it takes a while to get used to 2024. At least for me it is. At this age getting into a new year is going to tax my memories. Now I have more years to remember and think back to. 

You know, after so many years time just rolls on and on and it is not easy to distinguish one year from another. Actually I do keep a kind of diary for that particular purpose, but I am also running out of space to keep them where I can find those. In short, we survived another year. Very curious what the new year has in store for us. 

With two wars already going on and some other areas heating up, it doesn't look like a very peaceful time we are looking forward to. Wars around the world, crime inside the country, what a beautiful world we live in. I believe if one lives long enough, he tends to see a lot. But excuse me, I lived long enough and seen a lot already. Isn't that enough, yet? Can we not have a little peace? Or, that is just not good business and business what is driving this country.

2024 is a presidential election year here. I wander what conspiracy the democrats will cook up to prevent a republican victory. Because what goes on against the Trump candidacy is nothing more than an organized democratic conspiracy. They are convicting him before even proving him guilty. I always thought that was against the Constitution. Maybe not the Constitution of the Democratic Party. 

Anyhoo, I wish a Happy and Healthy New Year to all out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment