Thursday, February 29, 2024

More Ukraine

The letter here was written by me to Senator Schumer after I heard him on tv idolizing the Ukrainians. I do not expect a response and I know I will not change his views. As a good politician he could probably defend Hitler if it was politically advantageous. That's why I always say that politics is a dirty game. 

Dear Senator Schumer,

I am one of your constituents, and I did vote for you. I will not hold it against you that you are a Democrat, but I will hold against you that for a Jew you are idolizing Ukraine. 

Dear Senator, do you realize how the "poor" Ukrainians behaved during the German occupation? They were worse then the Germans. The Germans actually stepped back and let the Ukrainians do the work for them because their cruelty toward the Jewish population exceeded theirs. And now, you a Jew yourself are going around trying to whip up support. Does this mean that politics forgives past sins if it is for the national interest?

No comments:

Post a Comment