Thursday, April 4, 2024

Rain

Rain, rain, rain. For two days now it has been raining here. Not just raining but really pouring. It supposed to be spring but instead it is chilly and wet. How can one enjoy life in these conditions? It is just depressing. I don't go out if I don't have to. The only reason I go outside is when it is time for Robin. Usually, my wife takes him out but lately I also volunteer. 

These are very short outages. We step outside, he does his thing then he turns around and heads back inside. Robin hates the rain and wind and if there is no reason to go out, he is perfectly happy to stay indoors. So am I! Maybe this year we will not have a spring and just suddenly go into summer. Happened before, won't be the first time.

It is a good thing I am not a politician campaigning because it would be no joy to have a campaign thing outdoors under these conditions. Actually a good politician could make people believe that it is to their advantage to get soaked through.


No comments:

Post a Comment