Saturday, January 28, 2017

Friday

Last night we went to see Cats. It's been playing on Broadway for years starting in 1981but I never had any inclination to see it then. I'm sorry I missed it!

Last night was great. The music, the performers were totally entertaining. I always thought it was a kids type show. And how wrong I was. It is a show aimed at adults. Still, Abigail immensely enjoyed it. Last night she went to sleep humming a song and this morning woke up to it's music.

I read somewhere that a good musical is where people humm a song upon leaving the theater. Well, this one really qualified.

After the show we went out to eat and it was after midnight by the time we got home. The beauty of the late night driving that it took us very little time to get home.

Over all we had a great time.

No comments:

Post a Comment