Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Monday

There is nothing wrong with a clean environment. I love to live in a clan apartment where every inch of the place is impeccably clean.

I have to say that all that is because my wife is a very clean person. Every single day we do a minor go through the apartment cleaning it up. She cleans the bathrooms while I do the vacuuming. This last thing is not mandatory but just to be fair I volunteered to do it.

I always believed that a good husband should contribute to keeping the house. And that also involves some physical work. Thus, I volunteered to operate the vacuum cleaner. I figured that was a more manly task than cleaning the bathrooms.

I mean, us men were made to do more complex tasks and in this house the vacuum cleaner falls into that category.

So, this afternoon after returning from our food shopping it was time to do the cleaning. Abigail was doing the dusting, my wife the supervision and bathrooms et moi le operateur de aspirateur.

After that we are going out to dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment