Monday, January 30, 2017

Sunday

We like to shop at Walmart. I really don't care if they are against unions or if they don't treat their people right.

That is not my problem. Nobody is holding a gun to their heads to work there. I only care about our budget and there are many items that cost less than in other places. It is my money and I spend it any which way I think is right (for me).

Down in Daytona Beach I saw Walmart Supercenter that was fantastically equipped. It had everything from auto repair through food through pharmacy and electronics and clothing. Everything a person needs under one roof.

Here in New York I only knew one place not far but it didn't have nearly as much stuff as the one in Florida. We went there several times because their prices for household stuff were still better than anywhere else.

Now, that changed today. We found a Walmart Supercenter only about 6.7-7 miles away. I don't know why I never looked in that direction.

The place is gigantic. A well equipped supermarket with fresh fruits and free meats. Household things, paper stuff, electronic and clothing and pharmacy and many more things.

One shopping cart is just not enough for a weekly shopping. But we had a good time, bought lots of things mostly what we needed. And decided that from now on this is our favorite store.

The Waltons ned our money for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment