Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Tuesday

Pain, pain, pain. There are several types of pains that may bother men.

I used to tell some ladies in my office that they say childbirth is painful. I once got a paper cut under a fingernail and that was pain of the first order.

Today my wife cut my toenails. She always insists on cutting my fingernails a nd toenails. I really don't mind it at all.

The fingernail procedure went on ok but the toenail reduction hurt like crazy. My wife knows no mercy. When she decides to do something she does it no matter how it hurts. And hurt they did.

I only winced at the start but as time went on I was almost in tears. It is very peculiar how sensitive a person's toes are. It isn a good thing that I only have this on a month or so. I can't see how women can expose themselves to such torture on a regular basis.

The difference is that men have it done out of necessity women have it done out of fashion, pride or just the want to look nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment