Tuesday, November 15, 2022

Robin, again

Robin is such a cute, lovable little dog. November 11 was his birthday. The little guy was six years old on that day. In human years that is 40 years old. He doesn't look and act as a 40-year-old. He acts more like a playful little puppy. 

He is very funny. On the street he growls at people and people are afraid because nobody knows his intentions, bite or don't bite. We don't know it either. All I know that several times when I tried to do something in spite of his growling, he always bit me. But minutes later he came over and licked my hand.

The other day a friend came over to us, somebody he never met before. Right off the start he bit his leg. Not hard because he had jeans on but still, he bit. But true to his form a few minutes later he was all over him, waiting to be petted. When our friend sat down, he immediately jumped up and sat on his lap. Now, how can we figure out this complicated personality.

He is extremely close to my wife. He is a real mama's boy. Follows her throughout the apartment and whenever she goes out the door, he gets very sad. But when she returns, he is overwhelmed. It is very funny to see his happy dances, jumps and other exhibits that he creates. I usually say it is worth going out just so we can come back again and see him happy.

I originally did not want a dog. I had a cat for over 20 years, and it was very hard when I lost him and did not want to go through that again. But like everything else, nobody listens to me in this house, so we got Robin. Now, I am glad he is here. I got very used to him, he is part of the family. Actually, everything revolves around him. He is our four legged baby.

He is extremely close to my wife. Every time she steps out of the apartment, he thinks the world is over. Iess  guess that is what he is thinking because we can see the sad

No comments:

Post a Comment