Thursday, November 3, 2022

Robin

 As I wrote about him before Robin is the third member of our family.

In spite of his size things here revolve around him. Our daily schedule is governed by when his next walk is due. He is used to go out every 3-5 hours. But thankfully he is able to hold it much longer. My wife takes him out for a short pee trip around 6 in the morning. Then 11:30, 4pm, 7p and around midnight. Then then the day is done.

He does get occasional car trips when we go somewhere, and we just don't want to leave him home. At those time I usually stay with him in the car. He is so spoiled that he hates to be left home alone. That is why we usually take him with us.

The picture shows Robin in his "nightshirt". He wears it indoors in the winter when it gets cooler in the apartment. He doesn't object, I think he likes it. He also likes to be photographed. He is totally aware when we take pictures of him, like in this picture.

As I said earlier his last walk is around midnight. It is interesting how many people are as crazy as we are. We always meet other dog owners who are walking their dogs at that hour. It is easy for him to be that late. Sleeps most of his waking hours away. I wish I could do that.





1 comment: