Thursday, November 17, 2022

Trump

Last night (Tuesday) Donald Trump announced that he would seek the presidency in 2024. I guess he did this on his own because I am sure that his political advisers advised him against it. But he wants the job so badly that he is willing to do it on his own. He wants another term so he can prove how bad Biden was and how bad the democrats were.

Tuesday's midterm election was a shock to the republicans. Even the democratic media forecasted republican victories but unfortunately that did not happen. Years ago a politician said that polls mean nothing, what the voters do on Election Day has value (or something like that). Republicans lost bigtime. The Senate remained in the hands of the democrats and as of now the House is still undecided (even though it looks like it well be republican).

If I have ever seen a crooked election this was one. Since the people spoke, nothing will change. Biden's economic policy will remain, and $6.00 gas is on the horizon. If he stays on, I wonder that four years will be enough for a republican. one term president to fix everything.

I said it before that my uncle told me he never stuck to one party at voting time. He voted for the opposition because he believed change was good. I agree with his thinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment