Friday, April 21, 2023

Crazy weather

A few weeks ago we hit record or almost record high temperatures. It was unexpected but welcome since we are getting used to the crazy weather we are having. At that time my wife decided that since Spring and the accompanying warm weather are here to stay it was time to replace our warm quilted sleep covers with lighter ones. and she proceeded to do so.

This means we all got our lightweight blankets. As Julia Roberts said in one scene in "Pretty woman" big mistake!

Soon after that the weather changed, temperatures went down and in the last few days the heat came on in our building. Now, I am cold in bed under my cover. I objected to my wife, saying I want my quilt back because it is uncomfortable, but she is undeterred. What is done is done, live with it says she.

The blanket she gave me is very light weight and half the night I fight with it. It bundles up or just slips off me. I hate it but it seems I have no voice in how I sleep. Thank you, Mother Nature!


No comments:

Post a Comment