Thursday, April 20, 2023

More religion

A little more about religion.

I know that there are fanatic believers. These exist in every denomination and they do believe theirs is the right path. I, personally have no issue with these as long as they do not become violent, cause havoc and they do not force their beliefs on others.

The forceful conversions in the Middle Ages were not what God wanted, I am sure, but the catholic church went ahead with it, anyway. I resent being stopped on the street and asked if I were Jewish. It is nobody's business. My response usually is, "get a job"!

Aside from certain national clothing I really don't like when people go overboard to show their religion. That supposed to be a personal issue and don't shove it down my throat. 

There is this Pillow Guy on tv whom I intensely dislike. He claims to make better pillows than anybody else. His merchandise can onsly be bought online because nobody carries them. He is an ardent Trump supporter and because of that he lost a chunk of his business after Trump lost the election. I also believe he is on the right of the right.

Well this guy goes out of his way to show that he is Christian. In every commercial he makes sure that the cross hanging from his neck is visible outside of his shirt. This is what I resent and this is why I will never buy his product.

Now, I'm sure that when he reads this he will have sleepless nights but hey, this is my choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment