Tuesday, April 25, 2023

Tee shirts

I like to wear tee shirts. They are comfortable and easy to maintain. I have long sleeve and short sleeve ones. Just now, I changed from the long sleeved ones to the short sleeve ones. And guess what, the temperature changed, and it is cool again. But I am stubborn and will stay on my decided route.

But here is a for me interesting fact. Every single one of my tee shirts, regardless of their values have a stain at the top of my belly. At first I couldn't understand this "phenomenon" but then I realized the cause. Scientifically speaking if my belly protrudes my jaw line it is a good possibility that since I am also a slob there will be food dropped while I am eating. Also I like to talk while eating so the chances are greater that some food will escape from my mouth.

Occasionally I notice it and then I try to wash it out but most of the times I notice them when I put a clean shirt on. These stains are vicious buggers. They can ruin the most expensive clothing items. Imagine wearing a Hermes tie that costs as much as a house. Eating something good and zaftig and you drop something on that tie. Only a good scissor can remove that spot and the tie is as good as dead.

This same fate applies to top brand tee shirts and polo shirts. That is why I don't buy expensive stuff. This way I don't have to be extra careful and won't be sorry when the inevitable accident happens.

I can also eat the way I like to eat, without any reservations.

No comments:

Post a Comment