Sunday, February 12, 2017

Saturday

There are mushy love stories./ Hallmark Channel broadcasts these mushy love stories day in and day out. Now they are adjusted for Valentine's day. Before they were for Christmas. But they always find a reason to air these.

These movies never saw any movie theaters they are just being played on TV. Anyway in Hungarian they are called lemonade. I don't know why but that is what these schmaltzy stories are called.

Now, my wife just loves these stories. In the past few days that is all we are watching. One happily ending love story after another. These plots are so thin that five minutes into the movie one can see the outcome.

My thing is if nobody dies in the first ten minutes it is not worth watching. But the good husband that I am, I'm watching with her. Who am I to complain.

I have to run now because the next portion of lemonade is being served.

No comments:

Post a Comment