Monday, February 6, 2017

Sunday

I am wondering that at what age do kids start to behave as kind of semi intelligent beings and at what age will they start to take care of their rooms and their belongings and will not depend on their family to be at their back and call 24/7.

When will they realize that they are not the center of the universe and there is a world outside of their limited sphere. I can honestly say that in our case fourteen years of age is NOT the turning point. Since Abigail's 15th birthday is not far I know that 15 is not either.

I can't wait until Abigail will be willing to take care of herself without her mothers interaction. I can't wait until she will be willing to help with chores around the house like laundry, cleaning and cooking.

When will she stop acting like a spoiled princes who wants everything done her way?

Don't misunderstand me. She is warm and loving but if things don't go her way she can be pretty critical and outspoke. As shy and quiet she is in school she is the total opposite at home.

But we love her anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment