Thursday, February 16, 2017

Wednesday

I just can't stand texting, sms and all that electronic crap. I can climb the walls when I see people walk on the streets or crossing streets without looking up because they are so engrossed in their stupid cellphones.

In our house I am surrounded with this. My wife looks at her phone all the time because whenever somebody writes or adds something to the Facebook she has to know about it.

Abigail would have her phone surgically attached if that were possible. She goes to sleep with it and she wakes up with it. I don't know how she can tolerate the hours in school when they are not allowed to use their cellphones. When she comes out of school the first thing is the phone and it is not put down until she falls in sleep.

She has it ext to her when she eats, studies or in the car.

How did we survive without this in all these years? We used to get messages that were returned in time. Now, if messages are not immediately returned there is hell to pay.

When we go out I leave my phone home more than once. Nobody calls me anyway. Besides, I hate to use my cell phone. I much rather use the traditional phone at home.

I'm old fashioned, what's wrong with that?

No comments:

Post a Comment