Friday, February 17, 2017

Thursday

It is Thursday and I will be quiet for a while.

Tomorrow, Friday afternoon my wife and I are leaving for a short trip to Hungary. I usually went for two weeks and more but this time we plan to be there only for a week.

We plan to visit my wife's family and my relations. But primarily we do have some business to do over there and that is the prime reason for the visit.

My wife was there in last December and I was stuck here babysitting. I missed her a lot and I said there was no way she would go again and leave me behind. This time this is a school holiday and Abigail will stay at her brother's house.

I was in Budapest in 2015 and I am very excited about going again.

I naturally plan to visit my parents' grave and see my cousin again. My wife met him the last time and they liked each other a lot. Now, I want to be part of this love fest.

Anyway, this it and I shall surface once we return to the good old US of A.

No comments:

Post a Comment