Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Monday

Sometimes life dishes out annoyances that can drive one crazy and at the end it turns out that there was no problem at. If I could see the end I would not be annoyed at all but right now the end is in no sight at all.

Sunday we bought two smart TVs. One we plugged in and it worked like a charm. The other just does not want to start up.

Today we had the cable company replace the cable box thinking that the other one was a non-smart box but we still can not get that damn thing working.

One of the problems is that neither the new TV or the cable box come with any instruction booklets. I guess they think people already know everything so why bother.

A while back I bought a new Apple computer. I thought there would be an instruction manual with it. But no, there was none. However, the manual can be downloaded from the Internet.

How does one download a manual if that damn computer does not work?

I think this is again the chicken or the egg syndrome.

No comments:

Post a Comment