Monday, July 18, 2016

Sunday

Lately we stay up doing things until one or two in the morning. Understandably we do sleep late in the mornings unless there is something pressing going on.

Last week we had a dental appointment for Abigail at the ungodly hour of nine. This coming Monday we are having the same again. On Tuesday I am having a dentist appointment at eight am.

Don't these doctors believe in letting the patients sleep late and stay healthy? I will have a skin procedure done in early August where I must be present at 7:30 in the morning. Make matters worse it is in Manhattan.

I will have to go in on the subway with the working people. Please!

A couple of weeks ago I had my bi-annual physical which included a complete bloodworm. On this past Friday I received a copy of the results from my doctor and I am happy to say that everything was perfect.

My lovely wife takes care of me, watches over me and protects me from everything that can cause harm. She also feeds me vitamins and it seems that all this care work because my results were never ever this good.

Now if I could go to the beach once or twice life would really be perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment