Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Tuesday

As not turned outlay smart TV was smart I was the non-smart. This morning the cable company sent out a technician who spent about an hour setting up the TV and other things connected to the new equipment.

I don't want to ruin it because I am superstitious but right now it is working and hopefully it will continue to.

I was the non-smart because I was not able to figure it out but to my excuse there was not a shred of paper or a manual showing how to do the set up.

Something else.

Last night we were watching the Republican Convention. It was fairly entertaining and I think all the participants should be on the America Got Talent show. They might not necessarily win but they would certainly be entertaining.

Since I will be away next week, like in Hawaii for a week, I will not waste my time watching the Democratic Convention which promises to be dull and boring. And I will not waste my time on such a nonsense. Certainly not while we are in Hawaii and there are more interesting things to do there.

No comments:

Post a Comment