Saturday, September 24, 2016

Friday

Yesterday on Thursday at 10:21 am Fall started. The day was a nice sunny very un Fall like day. I was expecting that after 10:21 am the leaves would change color and by the afternoon they would start falling.

I mean that is what fall supposed to be, isn't it?

I was very disappointed when none of these happened except it got even warmer for today. Where is Fall?

Something else.

Today w had a nice easy day. We didn't do much. Taking Abigail to school for 9:45 isn't really that bad. It lets me sleep until about 7:45 and that is good.

So, I took her to school then we were home doing this and that. There is always something to do in our house.

We bought two new printers and yesterday we set them both up and now we have these new printers that make our computer work a lot easier and more pleasant.

If we live in this age of technology at least make use of it.






No comments:

Post a Comment