Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Monday

There should be an Emmy for the  pest performance at receiving the award. These performers who win come up to stage and put on this act of surprise and being stunned by their success. They studded, they choke and all put on an award winning performance.

They were so surprised that they only wrote a one page acceptance speech.

Interestingly, all winners had a prepared speech ready. What about the people who didn't win? Did they all have speeches ready just in case?

These little acts make the Emmy pretty entertaining.

The other thing that I have a few favorite show that I like to watch. Curiously none of them was ever even mentioned or much less nominated. Does that mean that I have bad taste and I don't know good shows?

I really don't care. I watch the shows I like and they can nominate whatever they like.

No comments:

Post a Comment