Monday, September 19, 2016

Sunday

It is Monday morning 8:30 when I got to write the Sunday portion. But I have a legitimate excuse. At least I accept it!

We were watching the Emmys last night and by the time it was over I was too tired to write. Now, it is 830 as I mentioned and in a half abhor I will take Abigail to school.

This is a real luxury for me. Last yer I was almost back home by this time. Anyway, this will last for two years then it will go to the other extremes. Classes will start at 7:30 in the morning. Now, that is brutal.

Yesterday it was a very busy day for us. We slept until about noon, then after slowly getting up we decided that we would do absolutely nothing. And, we were true to our words.

This and that and pretty soon it was evening so, we started to watch TV.

Even though we didn't do much which felt very good, time went by pretty fast.

Oh, I forgot. We bought two printers and were waiting for the Amazon delivery which didn't happen until about 4:30 in the afternoon.

Did you know that the US Postal Service delivers Amazon on the weekends? Pretty neat.

No comments:

Post a Comment