Friday, September 30, 2016

Thursday

In our house we have Time Warner provided cable/Internet/telephone service. The service is far from good but acceptable. Also since we have TV sets in every room our monthly bill is not small by any means.

Living in an apartment house in New York we really do not have too many choices as far carriers go. But in our neighborhood Verizon came up on the horizon and today we found out that our building is wired and ready for service.

So the other day we sat front of the computer and tried to find out what would service cost using Verizon.

Surprisingly the final cost was less than what we currently pay but not by much. What really upset me was that I spent an enormous time trying to find a telephone number to contact their costumer service but with no result.

I can't fathom that an organization like them have no costumer service. Time Warner has good service and they respond to all phone calls.

Also, their service include a new telephone number (landline). Now, I have this number for over fifty years. I'll be damned if I will let them change it to a new one. That was what I wanted to ask from their non-existent costumer service.

It is very easy to advertise,it is another thing to back up the claims about excellent service.

No comments:

Post a Comment