Thursday, September 29, 2016

Old Friends

The other day my wife introduced me to the intricacies of Facebook. Not to all of them just a superficial intro. But I still found it totally interesting and amazing. I'm sure I will never ever user it but it is still good to know that there is no way one can hide in this world.

I decided with her help to search out old friends and acquaintances. I was lucky because I was able to find a few old schoolmates I haven't seen in decades and I do mean many decades.

To tell you honestly it was difficult at first to recognize some of them from their pictures because they look totally different than I remembered. But looking for some familiarity I think I succeeded recognizing most of them.

I wrote to them and introduced myself like I was an a blind date. Hoping they remember me. So far there are no answers but I hope I will get some response and that might permit me to reestablish contact with "long lost" friends.

I mean, they say this is a small world. So, if it is that small let it be easy to find each other again

No comments:

Post a Comment