Monday, January 18, 2021

Long Live The King

We are living in a very interesting time. Things are happening that affect every person in this universe. Politically, economically and not the least healthwise.

I came to this country 63 years ago hoping to find peace and prosperity. Well, neither is given away on streetcorners.

I worked, I studied and I fought and eventually I succeeded. Now I have beautiful family that I love dearly. They make my life easier and comfortable. 

As I said I am living here for quite a while, I saw political and financial upheavals but never anything like what we are going through now.

There was a presidential election not long ago that one fraction claims was stolen. Maybe yes, maybe no. I will not judge. The winning side is extremely unpopular but winning is winning! So, on January 20 they will take the throne. And a political revolution will begin.

The losing side will disappear on that day and everything they did in the previous four years will be stricken from the history books. This is normal in the American  political system. When an opposing party wins everything goes in the opposite direction. It is idiotic but that is the way it had been and it is.

And both sides claim to represent the American people. With all this good will the American people are ripped apart by the opposing parties.

On January 6 there was a violent demonstration in Washington with the demonstrators breaking in the Capitol building. Members of the House of Representatives were running for their lives like rats running from a burning building. Why were they running? These were the American people on whose behalf they are doing all those good things. These were the people they claim to represent. Or maybe not?

Things deteriorated so much that currently there are over 30,000 armed security in Washington to ensure a "peaceful" inauguration. This is how they do things in some of the banana republics and in some dictatorial African countries. 

The other thing is this virus. Our local economy went to the dogs, our social life is non existent. This unfortunately effects people all over the world. I am convinced that this is a political virus. Maybe after the coronation it will mysteriously disappear. Nobody knows and only time will tell.

There is a possibility that as of January 20, America becomes a dictatorial monarchy.

No comments:

Post a Comment