Sunday, February 13, 2022

Paddington

Ok, so I forgot to write yesterday. Sorry about it, but I will make it up with today's writing.

Speaking of being a softie. Friday, Abigail talked us into watching a movie by the name of Paddington. Now, if nobody gets killed within the first five minutes, I am usually not interested. But being surrounded with my wife and Abigail I was "forced" to watch this. And, to tell you honestly, I was not sorry.

This was a partially animated, partially real actors movie, and it was cute to say the least. It was so good, that when Abigail said they already have a Paddington 2 we decided we had to watch that too, which we did. Three hours of continuous softie movie watching. To admit it like man, I did shed some tears at the end, and so did my wife.

This does not mean that from here on all I will watch cutie or romantic movies. Still action and sci-fi are my favorites. But when my family commands, I obey! If I want to eat dinner, I better obey.

But I do recommend watching Paddington.


No comments:

Post a Comment