Thursday, February 24, 2022

Peace

Last night (in EST) was the funeral service for my friend in Australia. Because of the 16 hours time difference their Wednesday morning was Tuesday night where we are. My wife and I were invited to watch it on line which we did.

It was a very respectful and somber service. There were a lot of people present and many more connected online. He was a well liked, loved person with many friends and wit a lovely family. I admit, my wife and I shed tears many times during the service. It is hard to accept that he is no longer here with us, but with the suffering he went through this might be better for him. No more pain, no more suffering. He is at peace now.

Now his family and friends have to come to acceptance with the situation. As I always said, life goes on and the sun will come up next day!

Rest in peace my good friend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment