Wednesday, February 23, 2022

Tuesday

Today, Tuesday I went to the dermatological surgeon's office to remove the stiches from the cut he made last week on my face. The removal went easy and according to him I'm done. No need to see him unless there are other Mohs procedure are necessary. Hopefully there will be none.

He made a cut on my face that needed 19 stitches to keep the sides together. Once it heals, I will really look like somebody who just came out of a barfight. That is fine. I am too old to worry about my looks and I will not require cosmetic surgery.

_______________________

I mentioned earlier that my very good friend who lived in Australia passed away. Today is his funeral and for the sake of his family and friends it will be visible online. I was invited to participate and since I am unable to be physically there, I will be there on a monitor. Sad event!

_______________________

There is nothing else in the news but Ukraine. Serious trouble is brewing there. I already expressed my opinion about Ukrainians and how they behaved with the Jewish population during WWII. So, I have no sympathy for them at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment