Tuesday, October 18, 2022

I'm back

It is very easy to decide to take a hiatus from one's self observed obligations. But what is difficult is deciding to end it and go back to some sort of regularity. 

But "duty" calls and I will return to my writing. I chose to do it and darn it, I will!

The reason of my hiatus was that my wife had some health issues and I wanted to devote all my time and energy to being there and be available to give her as much moral and physical support as I am able to. Thank God, and the good doctors she is all right, it all turned out well.

She had post op visits and the doctors were satisfied with the progress of her healing. Now, we just have to be patient and go through the complete healing process. A few more weeks and all are done. She has to be very careful because stitches can tear if she exerts herself. For that I am here to make sure there are no heavy liftings. 

Doctors very easily say it needs 10-12 weeks for complete healing. They don't take into account the daily discomfort one needs to deal with. I know, some things just can not be rushed so we just have to be patient.

No comments:

Post a Comment