Wednesday, June 14, 2023

Complaining

I heard from "reliable" sources that I am angry and criticize and complain a lot. Well, it is true! It is also true that with age come certain rights. I have the right to be angry and I have the right to be critical. And, I will use every ounce of that "inalienable" right to express my feelings.

Up to now I lived a long life. I saw a lot, I did a lot. I honestly believe that I do know everything or enough and what I don't know (by now) it is not important any more. Now, tell me if I am not full of myself! Anyway, I was always a critical person. If I saw something I did not like, I expressed my opinion. Maybe not very loud but it was expressed. Now, unfortunately in this world there are a lot of things I do not like. And this is the channel where I can express my opinions.

Blacks and whites, pride or no pride, rich and poor etc. It doesn't matter where we look, we can always find things that are unfair, unjust and the bad thing is that nobody really care. They feed us the malarky that what it is good for us. Because of my age I have the right to be impatient, too. I lack the luxury of time to wait out until things are done. I used to have a boss whose favorite expression was once the assignment was given hop to it! This the way I feel. Get it done asap. 

So, complaining? Yes, I do complain. Angry? Yes, I am basically angry. Critical? Yes, I do criticize because I know better. By law (mine) this is my right. If anybody don't like this, too f... bad!

No comments:

Post a Comment