Thursday, June 8, 2023

Pride

If God approved gays he would have created Adam and Adam. That is the old adage, and I believe in it. I do not gays, homosexuals, lesbians, transgenders and anything not yet invented. I don't understand what this Pride horseshit is about. Everywhere I look there is talk about "Pride". Major stores exhibit their colors, some people wear their colored buttons, the theater program from the Broadway show Abigail went to is full with this subject.

I have no problem with who is sleeping with whom, but please do not shove it down my throat! I 100% support decisions where transgender athletes are locked out from sports where their strength is giving them unfair advantage. I also believe that "drags" should not be allowed to schools to meet with youngsters. These are all unnatural things and if anybody want to engage in these, fine but do not force it on others.

Don't tell me that I must like them if I don't and don't get insulted if I express my dislike. LGBTQ is the initial that stands for "lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender". It started as LGB than it expanded. I wander how far it will go. How many more categories will be included. I am too old for this kind of nonsense, or maybe I am just too stuck in my conservative ways.

Most of the tv shows now exhibit some kind of same sex relationship in their storylines. I find it sick and uninteresting to watch women kissing or men doing the same. Many times, it has nothing to do with the stories, they just including it to appease the LGBTQ viewers.

I guess one of these days we might get a gay president and then they will take over the world.






No comments:

Post a Comment