Monday, October 10, 2016

Debate Sunday

I skipped yesterday because I was very-very busy. I don't remember what I did but I'm sure I was busy. Lately every hour of my day is filled with things to do.

I think when I worked I did less than now. But don't think that I am complaining. It is still better to be busy than just sit around and wait for the full moon each time.

Something else.

Thank God Hurricane Matthew passed Florida and our family survived it without a scratch. We sat front of the Weather Channel and watched their live broadcasts from the area and were hoping that nothing would happen.

Our prayers were answered because my wife's daughter and her apartment complex survived it without any problems.

Something else.

Tonight is the second presidential debate and there is so much hype about it I think it will be the most watched show on television history. Even more people will watch it than the last episode of Mash.

The negativity about Trump and to some extent Hilary Clinton is mind boggling. In my opinion all the negativity might just turn more voters to Trump because it will show that he is just like any other guy and not like those phony two faced politicians.

But as one interviewee, Rep. Charles Rangel, said today,  the polls don't mean anything. People will decide when they stand front of the lever they are supposed to pull down.

No comments:

Post a Comment