Friday, October 28, 2016

Thursday

All day today I was fighting the establishment. It is unimaginable how tiring that is. I spent hours on the telephone and hours on the computer. So far I have no idea if I won anything.

I am fighting with the car dealership for some administrative thing they still owe us. They try to make us look like idiots for asking but we will not give up. I wrote a certified letter to the owner of the dealership requesting his help. Time will tell.

The other thing I am fighting with is an airline. We have their credit card, a new one and their promise is that first time users will get a 50% companion ticket discount. Tuesday night we bought two tickets and there was no discount anywhere.

Today I was handed over to about a half a dozen people who one after another was not able to answer why there was no discount. I spoke to low level people and I spoke to supervisors. The bottom line was that nobody really knew how to handle or resolve my problem.

It is amazing how many people are working at jobs they have no clue about. Maybe they are hired on the basis that they are handicapped.

Stupidity is a handicap.

No comments:

Post a Comment