Sunday, October 23, 2016

Saturday/Sunday

Women claim that childbirth is painful, women claim that their monthly cycle is sometimes painful and is always uncomfortable.

But these don't come near to a man size cold! When a man gets a cold it makes him feel like a baby. And I am saying this from personal experience.

I didn't write yesterday because all day I was fighting this nasty cold. It came on during the day of Thursday and been sticking to me like glue.

I write this every year because I get a cold every year. I'll be lucky if this is all I'll have for the season. But who knows.

My throat hurts and scratchy. I feel like I am burning up yet, have no fever at all. My nose, my God given nose has been running all day long and with the constant blowing it is now red and big(ger).

Overall and in short I feel like crap.

My patient and darling wife is trying to keep up with me but it is not easy. She raised three kids so she knows a little more about home remedies. She makes me stuff that do make me a little more comfortable but the bottom line is that there is absolutely no remedy for a cold.

One just have to let it run its course which is about three to five days. I am now in day three and it doesn't seem to let up.

Maybe it will just feel sorry for me and suddenly leave my body. I can dream, no?

No comments:

Post a Comment