Saturday, October 15, 2016

Friday

Russian president Putin ordered the families of all diplomats outside the country to return to the Motherland shortly. This involves all the children who are attending school and adults who are being employed outside the diplomatic force.

As far as I read it there was no explanation just a command. And a command that must be obeyed.

Interestingly I didn't see this anywhere in the newscasts but by looking on the Internet it can be easily found.

One can wonder what causes such an order. Many political analysts say that Putin is getting ready for some kind of war. Unfortunately in today's nuclear age there is no such thing as a small war. It is all out or nothing.

I was watching the European and US markets and there was no sign of any kind of panic and that put my mind more at ease. The last thing we need in these days is another war.

I lived through the Second World War, I escaped my country in 1957, I was almost drafted into the Army during theVietnam war, I lived through September 11. I don't need anymore excitement.

Mainly not an excitement that would annihilate half the world. Some excitements I am too old for and this one is one of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment