Friday, October 21, 2016

Thursday

It is Thursday and the house is upside down. We are getting ready to receive friends for a late lunch. They are coming to our house the first time and we are anxious to show them a good time, good company and good food.

My wife got up early this morning in order to start cooking. I took Abigail to school so now we have a more relaxed environment and that will permit the preparations to go easier.

But like every housewife my wife also wants to make good impressions and wants to make sure everything is perfect.

Abigail got her orders not to accept any invitations from her friends to go over their house after school to play but come straight home. This morning she asked me if she would have to talk to these people.

I told her that they would very likely bring her some presents but she said that was expected but she still wanted to know if she had to talk to them.




No comments:

Post a Comment