Thursday, October 13, 2016

Wednesday

We took our car today for its first service. I'm saying it like we took our baby to his first doctor's visit.

Well, a car is like a baby. It is helpless, needs attention, needs direction and its upkeep costs money.

I know that today is Yom Kippur but we had no other opportunity to take the car than today. It is a school holiday and this way we had no need to go anywhere.

The service visit was short since there is nothing wrong with the car and we had no complaints. The entire device took less than an hour and the best part was that it was free. I just love when they say it will cost nothing. I love it so much I might just go back tomorrow again.

My wife and I are both fasting as it is customary and time is going ahead very, very slowly.

But soon enough it will be time to break the fast.

Tomorrow I will be a new man, void of all sins.

No comments:

Post a Comment