Thursday, April 7, 2022

Abigail

I might be old fashioned, yes, I am. I have old ideas, yes, I do. But as I wrote earlier those are all good things. When I criticize Abigail, her retort is that I am old, and I think the old ways. Well, those things worked for me, and I am sure they would work for anybody else. 

I noted before, Abigail is a good student. She studies hard and gets good grades (mostly). But she is also a social butterfly. Hates to be alone, always need a friend nearby. There is nothing wrong with that if it does not cost any gradepoints.

I never ever heard studying together with other people who have nothing in common with the others are studying. And that is exactly what Abigail loves to do. She gets together with her girlfriend, and they study together. The friend studies photography while Abigail studies forensic science. There is absolutely no common subject that they could do together.

Abigail's boyfriend studies accounting, yet they like to study together. In my book that kind of studying has absolutely no value. Friends can not stop talking to each other, and unless they concentrate on their work that kind of studying has zero value.

But what do I know. I am an old stogie who is behind the times. At least that is what I am being told.

No comments:

Post a Comment